ESCKAZ is searching for qualified "pro bono" volunteers for both off-season operations and support on the social networks as well as for on-season coverage of both news items and live events. Those proving themselves best fit to the team, may be invited to join it during the coverage of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Ukraine itself.
Please submit your CV/applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in English language providing also the following information about yourself:
- Knowledge of written/spoken English language (fluency in Russian language may be beneficial factor);
- Experience of the work for other Eurovision fan sites / fan networks;
- Experience of the work at the live Eurovision events (international, national finals, Junior Eurovision etc);
- Ability to travel on your own costs to such events (including visas), indicate countries you are able to travel to;
- Membership in various fan organizations such as OGAE/INFE/independent clubs;
- Experience with photo/video filming / post production and possession of equipment;
- Experience of work with the social media: (Facebook, VK, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Periscope, Snapchat), please also include links to your profiles;
- Ability to secure your own accreditation for the contest (P or F) or national finals;
- Ability and willingness to share accomodation and other working costs with other members of the team;
- Brief explanation why are you interested to work specifically with ESCKAZ team;
- Brief suggestion in what way would you like to contribute to our team operations.
We thank in advance everyone interested and will contact shortlisted candidates in the upcoming month with more information.
We're looking forward have YOU in our team!